Friday, January 28, 2011

#11

I am Neutral on Valentino's Show
it was ethereal nudes and beiges with red accents, sort of like  (lord strike me down)...an elaborate tampon commercial.

Images and commentary after the jump




My favorites:

Buuuut you said  "An evening dress that reveals a woman's ankles when she is walking is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen." maybe this isn't an evening gown?


Divine Perfection, that is all

This one is like a great big floppy jellyfish, I bet it squishes when you walk- I love it


layered cake

The butterfly chokers add such a fantastic element to the show, it's like the models could just float away

all images used via style.com
It seems like shoes are getting away from pumps and clogs and more towards stilletos and kitten heels, ( my feet audibly cry).

and whoey whoey watch out world, exactly one black model! I die


No comments:

Post a Comment